Is your website struggling with organic traffic?
Luck has nothing to do with how well your website performs organically. When it comes to improving your rankings on Google: website optimization, content and links are the most important areas you need to focus on. These three factors have become especially important with the advent of local search.
How can Intertwine Interactive help you?
Intertwine Interactive’s approach to SEO is just as unique as your website. Our SEO team has more than 10 years of experience in the industry and can help your company narrow down your immediate online needs. We will guide you through every update and change that will make the biggest impact to your site.
Upon starting your relationship with us, our SEO team can provide four services for your company’s website: 1) SEO Audit, 2) Local SEO, 3) Site Optimization, and 4) Ongoing SEO.
Service #1: SEO Audit
We perform a thorough diagnostic check of your website, with services including:
- Identify top landing pages and make recommendations for meta tag and content optimization
- Review site navigation and internal linking strategies
- Review on-site 404 errors and custom 404 error pages
- Recommend content marketing opportunities
Service #2: Local SEO
We review your local and regional search results and work with you to determine your ideal placement. Our services include:
- Google My Business management
- Link and citation building
- Website optimization
Interested in our Local SEO services? Visit our Local SEO page for more information!
Service #3: Site Optimization
How you appear in search engine results is vital to users when deciding to go to your website or not. To improve your site’s visibility, we offer these services:
- Optimize meta title and meta descriptions
- Develop quality on-page content
- Content optimization for relative keywords
Service #4: Ongoing SEO
Your ongoing online success is dependent on a continuing SEO strategy, which includes the following services:
- Monitor overall site health
- Dedicated account representative
- Monthly organic traffic report and review
- Link building and outreach via traditional marketing channels
Whether you’re hoping to attract local business, or business from all over the world, we can guide you toward a better future. When you’re ready to discuss your goals and needs, contact us at by phone at 402-915-1182 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.