The PPC Account Manager will plan, implement and manage a portfolio of our clients Pay-Per-Click advertising accounts on Google and Yahoo/Bing and Facebook. They will develop a thorough understanding of their businesses, competitors and industries. Provide data driven recommendations based on intense analysis of past and present trends in performance. This position reports to the Director of PPC and will work from our downtown Omaha, NE office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Develop, implement and optimize strategies for PPC clients.
- Deliver data driven bid adjustments on a daily basis to reach ROI goals.
- Conduct keyword research and selection for PPC campaigns.
- Improve click-through rates and quality score.
- Use A/B testing to optimize ad copy for optimal performance.
- Create performance reports on a weekly basis.
- Consistently follow the latest news, trends and product innovations in PPC advertising.
- Proactively manage relationships with our agency reps at Google and Yahoo/Bing.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Proficiency in MS Office. Especially Microsoft Excel.
- Strong analytical and math skills.
- Ability to digest and analyze large amounts of data.
- Excellent communication skills.
- 2+ years of proven PPC experience.
- Experience with Google AdWords, Yahoo! Sponsored Search and Microsoft AdCenter is a plus.
- Experience with web analytics tools such as Google Analytics or Adobe is a plus.
- Google Adwords Certified