The Marketing Data Engineer will assist our team in developing tools and solutions for both internal and external strategies. We are looking for a technical minded individual with programming experience that can quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and environments. This position reports directly to our CTO and will work from our Omaha, NE office.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Architect and develop efficient and reusable tools that help our agency analyze and improve our marketing efforts.
- Work directly with account managers and clients to determine and address their data needs.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure data integrity.
- Work independently but also in a cooperative manner for larger projects.
- Being proactive, supportive and open to new approaches.
- Bringing in your own ideas for technical and organizational enhancements.
Desired Skills & Abilities:
- 3-5 years of experience with multiple programming languages including PHP.
- Experience with common data source formats and interfaces (XML, JSON, REST API).
- Experience with MySQL and BiqQuery.
- Good working knowledge of SQL language. Ability to create own queries.
- Familiarity with data visualization tools like Google Looker Studio or Tableau.
- Familiarity with MS Excel or Google Sheets.
- Familiarity with creating and maintaining data pipelines, ETLs, etc.
- Familiarity with Google Tag Manager or other tag management solution.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics reporting and implementation.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to details.
- Proven ability to analyze and problem solve.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. B.S. or M.S. in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science) is considered a plus.
Intertwine Interactive is a leading internet marketing agency located in downtown Omaha, NE. We’re comprised of passionate, energetic and experienced internet marketing professionals. We’re definitely not your ‘run of the mill’ marketing agency so if you’re looking for cube farms and TPS reports, you won’t find them here. Intertwine prides itself in creating a working environment and company culture our team can flourish in.
- Unlimited Vacation Days – we measure output, not desk time.
- Flexible work schedules
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- 401k Match
- Unlimited Snacks
- Awesome Parties
- Talented People
- Fun Culture